Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 24

Yayyy I'm glad to see that you are still translating this! Thank you so much for all of your work ♥️♥️♥️

Okay hear me out my guess is the next arc will be about ollae and I bet she and hyoshin are dating

Dex-chan lover
You know for someone who was so mad at her brother for losing his memory that she called him a bastard and locked him out of their apartment, she seems to take the people around her for granted even without having memory loss as an excuse.

I hope this character gets better in the future because she’s just plain unlikeable at the moment.

???? I don't find Yeomyung's characteristics despicable like ain't this the most people do irl?? Out of most of the characters, Yeomyung is the closest to the relatable irl.. She had a simple mindset, that's just it.. I like her a lot since she reminds me of my friend a lot.. No complicated stuff, just do as you do, if you're offend by it, then we'll stop doing that.. Likely Yeomyung's need a straightforward characters, that's all.. Her boyfriend's energy totally would be different for a huge gap with Yeomyung.. To want Yeomyung match energy as his, just can't..

Dex-chan lover
If she wants to be nice to him and she's not so great at gushy talk (which is reasonable in my book although I don't mind a bit of romantic expression of affection myself), couldn't she just smooch him a lot?

Users who are viewing this thread