Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 25

Okay so for Saebok, it’s better to leave him in the dark but for his sister’s boyfriend, you spill the beans on her relationship immediately???

Dex-chan lover
Damn actually this is so good, like, people understand the ways affection and love are showed differently. And one's type of caring might manifest in different ways from other party's
Which gives ground for a lot of misunderstandings sometimes

Told y'all Yeomyung gesture often seen by her partner while her partner is expressive af that cause people see his affections towards Yeomyung and not Yeomyung towards him..

I really love how the author sets up things and pays them off. In earlier chapters there were several comments from Yeomyung about how weak her boyfriend body is. And now we were able to see why she felt that way and still treats him like that.

I really wonder how the different personality her boyfriend has not around is going to pay off.

Yeomyung refered to cute pink-haired persin as her boyfriend last chapter, but in this chapter, the pronoun "she" is used. Is pink-hair a woman or a man?

@ClaraS I can't see where "she" is being used for Dongbaek (Yeomyeong's boyfriend - the pink haired person)? I only see "he" is used?

Contributor
lmaaaaaoooo the suffering these two have to go through being friends with this pair of oblivious twins....

Users who are viewing this thread