Days - Vol. 23 Ch. 198 - Bus Stop

i don't get it.. in international football that whistle would've never occured, especially after not being cleared and maybe 2 seconds after the extra minute smh
is japanese football different? do they count the game time after the atomic clock?!

Days sometimes has 0 knowledge on how football works. No referee would whistle when there is an attack happening

Dex-chan lover
Only American MLS soccer uses the stopclock with no compromises. They stop the clock when the ball goes dead and end the clock with exactly 45 minutes.

Other nations leave it up to the ref. But they only stop when the ball goes out or when the defence clears the ball. Only a complete scumbag of a ref to stop the clock during a critical scoring moment.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that ref! At least that attacked them mentally. Still, a no goal is a no goal.

Pretty sure that in Japanese football/socccer they leave the end whistle to the judgement of the ref, so, that means the ref can stop the match whenever it's convenient, and in a loose ball, where anything can happen, he decided to stop the match.

Anyways, thank for the chapter.

Days really has some issues regarding the rules in Football. Unless the ball is cleared no referees will blow the whistle at that time.

Dex-chan lover
One of the stupid moment when you compare it to reality but makes the story more dramatic

Group Leader
I was also surprised like you guys, I thought it would be count as a goal. SMH

I just remembered that there was a scene in Captain Tsubasa where a goal didn't count because the referee blew the whistle right when the ball was midair 5 cm (one panel) in front of the goal line and flew in maybe 4ms after the whistle... Made me question Japanese football as a while 🤔

We need to get tsukamoto some pork 😂😂...can't wait for mizuki and tsukamoto to go off

Users who are viewing this thread