Days - Vol. 24 Ch. 212 - The Two Sacrifice Pieces

Dex-chan lover
By now we don't have anything else to say, right? Aside from the substitution it was a transition chapter from the Ryouzan goal to a Mizuki tease.

@Cynic yep, pretty much. almost seems like Seiseki will straight up lose the game or Tsukamoto's substitution eventually will save them, but I don't think he's op enough yet for that kind of comeback turn.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with them getting close but I don't want them to unrealistically turn this game against the undisputed champions around. Let it end 3-2.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku
i don't know if you seen the end of the libertadores cup, but flamengo scored two goals in less than 7 minutes, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility that seiseki can score 3 and do a tie
comebacks do happen you know

Every chapter it's always ended up with this kind of tease. The author doesn't realize this arc are extremely boring huh?

Fed-Kun's army
I swear if Pekineses misses or gets block again.... And Tsukamoto hasn't played yet.

Dex-chan lover
Tsukamoto is just never gonna come on until extra time is he? This is like Daiya no Ace 2.0 except the characters are actually good.
Watch him come on and miss his shot outside the box again. Shocker.
As a side note I do like how you can see every character being based on real player's play styles, it makes it feel like Easter eggs.
Unfortunately we all know that they have to lose eventualy because its a shonen sports manga, this might even be the time they do.
>inb4 4-0 last minute with tsukamoto giving a pen away

Group Leader
@danklamp

"This is like Daiya no Ace 2.0 except the characters are actually good."

come on, don't upset me like this T_T

with the pattern of things, i bet a blimp is gonna appear in front of the goal and block mizukis shot, they get the rebound, insert player with backstory who shoots then the ref will block the second shot

Users who are viewing this thread