Days - Vol. 25 Ch. 215 - Light

Dex-chan lover
*Checks chapter titles* So this match will also continue into the next volume?

And is it just me or was that a **** ref call? They always seem to have something against Seiseki.

Group Leader
@Cynic I think this match will finish around chap 230s or 240s but honestly can't remember, translator knows tho

Dex-chan lover
@Gaelenmyr Pacing in the story will be even slower in that case. Us readers appreciate your hard work.

@Cynic more like a 50/50 call. This referee might be a lot stricter than normal though. Probably to make the any possible comeback seem more exciting.

Time for the turnaround, our boy is on the pitch. He didn't just make Kazama wait, he made us all wait. Lets go.

It's annoyingly realistic when the author make the ref calling shits like this

@Gaelenmyr thanks for the chapter, as always!

For the chapter itself, nothing much to say. It's still the same old boring 1 play / chapter it's crazy

Dex-chan lover
Don't they, like, do this filming shit all the time in football and nobody gets punished for it?

Dex-chan lover
@kazamakj As an occasional re-reader of this series I don't give any referee the benefit of the doubt. If they aren't just sorely inconsistent then they punish Seiseki for less than the opponents can get away with. Mizuki got carded and missed a game because he had to save his own teammate from getting his head kicked off by a mongrel opposition team.

Users who are viewing this thread