Days - Vol. 27 Ch. 234 - Cursed to be Big

Double-page supporter
Is the author planning to change this into a Ryouzan manga after this match or something? For fucks sake enough of them already

Fed-Kun's army
This is fucked, how many more chapters will be wasted on this game that they will probably end up losing? I hate this Ryouzan team and the back stories they’re so fucking stupid and annoying, like does anyone at all care about them? No

😴😴 She is getting carried by national players, It is really hard to care about her non-existent coaching.

This match/arc getting super boring now. The author doesn't even shows each coach's tactics. Always about certain player's individual performance.

Author is dragging it too much i mean flashbacks are ok but come on not 10 flashbacks for the opposing team its too much and its getting boring i might say

Dex-chan lover
The author is trying too hard to make us care about a team with four memorable players...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really criticizing the flashback, more like @hokito said, it's the coach that I don't care for. Heck, she's outsmarted by Ubukata of all people, why should I care for her backstory? Adding more of Ryouzan's backstory is just too much.

Sorry, I can't care for a team with a creepy old man, a ripoff oshiba with no charm to it, and two otjer players I can't even remember their distinctive traits. These flashbacks are too much, like its signaling they gonna win or something

Users who are viewing this thread