Days - Vol. 29 Ch. 256 - Across the Wall

IF the defender touched first the ball then its not a fault and the game must go on, BUT if he touched first the leg/foot then it is a red card no matter what

@kuxhu the red card is no longer automatic as per FIFA rule change in 2016. It Is now an automatic yellow, red if only it's considered violent or a handball in the penalty area. As I said before, unless Japanese high school does not follow thr FIFA rules, which I dont know, it's not an automatic red card and hasnt been for 4 years

Oh, what about that! Send him off! Send the dirty git off! Get him off the field! Thawa diabolical! Get him walking! They don't like it! If you've got any bottle ref, he should walk!
He's given no card! I can't speak! You bottleless git ref!

But in all seriousness, technically speaking the defender should only get booked here by FIFA rules... that said, I've seen many a defender sent off for fouls like this since the new rule got implemented sooooo...

@supers4 i read your coment but even so that rule is there it was a fault from behind (for the referee), and for me it was not a fault because in the panel the defender is touching the ball and clears it.

It is just another bad thing done by the author or the editor, who knows 💩

Users who are viewing this thread