Days - Vol. 29 Ch. 257 - Deadly Poison

Lol Roberto Carlos type free kick from him? Pretty awesome goal and with how they are playing I guess that decides the game.

Now with the other team having to chase maybe tsukushi might score one finally? Hopefully? Maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile the main character's scoring rate is about the same as my goldfish's life expectancy.

I really want to see Taira winning at least once

Like, he doesn't even get any spotlight at all lmao. But I think rematch vs Indou would be the next arc, so yeah. Rip

Double-page supporter
I don't know why but when Kimishita is successful it makes me more happy than for the others

Dex-chan lover
I guess not enough people at this game watched the Keiougawara High School match. The scouts and opposition shouldn't underestimate Kimishita's setpieces.

Santi Carzola once revealed that he is primarily right-footed but he said at 10 years old, he always practice with his left foot and right now he could whip a good kick with his left foot. Kimishita is same type with Santi

Well, after this is Taira vs Indou. I already know the winner and the hilarious part of that game, but still excited to read that again

@Kazamakj
I disagree, I think that type of free kick is not a knuckle type, it's a swerve. Its closer to Beckham or Ward-Prowse rather than Juninho or R. Carlos style

The monster have now been relegated to woof woof. How many chapters has it been woof woof 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread