Days - Vol. 34 Ch. 298 - Memories of Fierce Battles

LETS GO TSUKAMOTOOOOO SHOW EM WHAT UR MADE OF, thank you for the translations as always!

Group Leader
What an amazing chapter that was, looking forward to the next one, thx all for translating.

Tsukamoto you Madlad !!!!!!!! you got all of us but still great shot !!!!!!! Will we find out he actually has been absorbing techniques like a sponge ? but wasn't really confident in him self...

Dex-chan lover
It was a bit sudden, but it seems like the main character has finally evolved into his final form.

And I was right that after defeating the national champions, they have to take the whole tournament now. It would make no narrative sense for them to lose now. Hell, I'm wondering if the finals will just be an afterthought.

Aggregator gang
This is it. This is his match!
Finally, 300 chapters in, our main character is finally doing something!

Even if they lose, I hope the author will allow tsukamoto to score, even once :p

Double-page supporter
If you are wondering how all the people can comment the kick and say whole sentences in the short moment while the ball was still in the air, it's because in reality the ball is very very slow.
This is the justification I give thinking of the difference in speed between European and Japanese football.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku Certainly the runner up of the damn Interhigh was an afterthought after Ryouzan (and in fact, how badly was the fixture arranged such that Seiseki would face the winner and runner-up consecutively so relatively early?).

Anyway, Tsukamoto, our "first defender forward" is doing his best work.

What? My boy finally taking off. This got me so hyped for the next chapter. He's taking everything he learned from teammates and opponents and evolved man I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank u for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread