Days

AHHHH SUCH FABULOUS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! I must reread this cause the last chapter has me on the edgeee!

Please update moooorrree..really2 love this manga..keep up the good works guys ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Matanuki Scans thank you guys so so so so very much. I really appreciate all the work yall are doing. It ain't easy. Hope all of you are safe during this chaos & I look forward to more of your work. <3

writing "opponents" as "rivals" completely throws off the meaning behind the words.....other than that, the translations are fantastic....

thank you for translate this manga ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
I have looked for it for a long time.

Wow. Superb, masterpiece, funny, great.
Tq mangaka and scanlation team. I really happy with this manga. While the main character is coward at first, the mangaka succesfully bring out his growth alongside his team. There's no one useless. I respect them. This manga showcases team play not only ace playing. And the instruction and training makes it happen. They work really hard, and that's bear fruits. This is the point I love so much about this manga. Then, there's no super weird technique that makes the team magically won and just because there is more fight spirit. And thanks scanlation team, while I don't really understand football term, the explanation is easy to understand as there is not much jargon term. A lot of good points, it makes me go doki doki, waku waku. The deliverance of emotional strength of characters is superb. A lot of good things, possibly can't write it off, but I really happy. Excellent

This manga starts really good and is slice of life with football as the hook. But now it's just about football and hardly any slice of life is left. For me it's getting less interesting by the chapter to the degree, that I just browse through it without reading.

None the less a big thank you to the scanlators who are doing a superb job!

Aggregator gang
I'll check it out later since it seems nice
Sports isn't really that my type but if it's really good I can really get into it

"Soccer manga series "Days" by Tsuyoshi Yasuda will end in 2 chapters in Weekly Shounen Magazine issue 08/2021 out Jan 20, 2021 according to a reliable japanese blog"
"DAYS, the football manga written by Tsuyoshi Yasuda and serialized in 2013, is ending in Shonen Magazine issue 8. It will have the cover and lead color pages of that issue, plus an oversized gift project."
source: Shonen Magazine News and Manga Mogura.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-12/days-soccer-manga-ends-on-january-20/.168304

Users who are viewing this thread