Dazzlingly Bright

This looks good so far :).
Can't wait to read more - thank you for the update :)

thank you for the series! i love it but i think i need to prepare my heart for the feels :'))

😅OOooo thank you for the chapters.😍 Loving the story so far.

I want this cute boy as my boyfriend. Where can I get him??😂

Does this guy live in a fairytale or what? Where else exist such a nice man, he would be crushed and step-on IRL

I dropped this manga.. I've read it until chapter 38 and I hate how the FL behaves. She is liking(?) 2 men at the same times.. She made the ML confused and by knowing he is a high school student--She backed off and WENT TO A DATE WITH ANOTHER GUY THAT QUICK!? WTH MAN How could she wasn't pondering the situation that she had and taking a short break for her heart!? I FEEL SO BAD TO THE ML 😭😭 HE IS SO PRECIOUS!

I CAN'T HANDLE HER ANYMORE. JUST GO OUT WITH THAT SENIOR DUDE! LEFT HANGYOOL WITH A BETTER GIRL ! HE DESERVES BETTER 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Based on the spoiler I’ll wait for 50+ chapters and see the rating and comments again

cause it seem the female lead isn’t such a great character.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah so I just read the raws up through the chapters in the early 40s and without giving any details it definitely just gets more and more emotionally painful. My heart hurts and now Im gonna have to put this on the shelf and check back much later to see if she ever realizes what a fool shes being and chooses the younger guy.

@greatninja3 50 chapters wont be enough from what I can see... -->
as of the latest chapters shes rejected the younger guy for the older one (while crying since she clearly loves the younger way more). Suddenly now a few years have passed (she has long hair now) and the older man and her are in a seemingly serious relationship, while the younger one has matured. Despite being with the older man she keeps having hallucinations of the younger one (since she loves him and misses him but doesn't understand her own emotions or something). Hopefully she'll leave the older guy for the younger one, but if that happens I doubt it will be anytime soon since the last chapter was about her kissing the older guy (and then him having some sketchy conversation on the phone in his car while he stared at her apartment)

My biggest fear here is that this will end with some kind of "maturing" junk where they (FMC and Younger MC) both mature and become "happy" on their own with only distant memories of eachother - Even though they would be way happier together.

I'll have to try and put it on hold for myself until whenever it finishes, to see if this story ends in the one way that'll heal the empathetic heartache it just gave me.

Users who are viewing this thread