DB Scans

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all your hard work! Would you mind adding to your group description what maximum level of perversion you scanlate? For example, "Most of the time, the doujinshi that we scanlate isn't even Ecchi, although we do sometimes scanlate Ecchi or rarely Smut manga if it's good."

I'm suggesting this because doujinshi are sometimes perverted, so it would be good to know what kind of works we're signing up for by clicking the group follow button. Thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Chaotic Butterflies when? I like the story of Marisa got prophecy of Gensokyo is destroyed at year 20XX.

berubetto:
Would you mind adding to your group description what maximum level of perversion you scanlate? For example, "Most of the time, the doujinshi that we scanlate isn't even Ecchi, although we do sometimes scanlate Ecchi or rarely Smut manga if it's good."
Hey, translator here! This page wasn't made by our group, but apparently MangaDex - which for the record is perfectly fine with us, it just means I can't edit it for the time being - but the hard rule so far has been that no doujin is "technically NSFW", i.e. showing nipples, genitalia or anything else explicit. However, a minority of them have things like dirty humor, bath scenes, censor steam, groping and other mild ecchi like that, which the site doesn't seem to have a tag for. Your example there is actually pretty close.

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
Hey @Levander - if you want you can post in https://mangadex.org/thread/15/request-for-group-takeover to claim the group. After doing so you can edit the description or other info on the group page, add other group members, and have full edit rights over the group's releases. As a group leader you'd also be able to modify manga entries on the site.

Hi, thanks for the translation for Cheating Detective Satori and other wonderful doujinshi! Just curious, do you guys have plan to translate the two doujinshi that came together with Detective Satori?

materialfairy:
Hi, thanks for the translation for Cheating Detective Satori and other wonderful doujinshi! Just curious, do you guys have plan to translate the two doujinshi that came together with Detective Satori?

Thank you! And yeah, those two are coming up the pipeline. They're actually monthly series too.

ZJ

Thanks a ton for all the translations!

Was wondering if you guys had any interest in translating Azuma Ayas 11 page "There are two lost ladies" her followup to "Lost Girl - Lost Lady" which you translated? It's currently the latest posting under her tag at Danbooru.

Hello, thank you for your hard work!!! Btw, do you plan on uploading your work to Dynasty Scans? I haven't seen your translated doujin on Dynasty in a while.

Group Leader
@abxgh

Edit: They've gotten in touch, our new doujins will be uploaded on Dynasty Scans when released and some of the backlog will be added each day.

Hi DB Scans! Thanks for all the work you've done! (It especially shows over on Dynasty Scans, lol)
I'm interested in helping out as a typesetter. (I can also do limited redrawing) DM me if you're interested!

Group Leader
Hi guys! Is it ok to ask you for raws of Sanae-san is on the run? We're a fellow TLteam (AI_Plant) translating Sanae into Russian (not on this website though), and we ran out of raws after chapter 3.2. So if you still have them, could you please share with us? We'll be very grateful.

-Gorret Kings (or Большой Ха, as I'm known in Russian)

Users who are viewing this thread