Dead but Alive

Yeah I'm done with this group. I dislike the pettiness around The Duchess With An Empty Soul more than I like The Emperor And His Female Knight. I'm gonna Felicia myself out.

Dex-chan lover
I posted what I think about the little I know about this group and what it made me think and feel. I hope it makes someone think about what they've done.
Don't let temporary anger and mistakes stick around forever in archives and ruin things for others for no bloody reason.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/790380/comments

Dex-chan lover
Despite making good translations, by inserting a blatant spoiler for no reason you have permanently marred your reputation.

Thanks a lot for your work. Especially for "Emperor and the female knight".

As much as I love Priscilla's Marriage Proposal, it is licensed in English through TappyToon, so you really should be directing people there to support the author than continuing to release these translations. In only 2 days, it'll be all caught up to your releases, and they release a new chapter every week. You do have to pay a small amount to read the chapters, but at least you're supporting the author rather than just enjoying their hard work for free. :) TappyToon does partner with the creators to release the stories, so what you're doing is essentially stealing from them. I have no plans to report you, but if someone does, they do have the copyrights, and you could end up in a lot of trouble. I've known a few people who've written stories online, only for someone else to sell it and to Dreame or somewhere else to make a quick buck. Knowing how that feels, I just think you should immediately drop stories once they're licensed in English. I appreciate your hard work and bringing attention to this comic, but it is a bit disrespectful.

😊Thank you for your hard work,
please keep updating valentine's kiss, duchess with an empty soul, the black haired princess, revenge wedding and others, once again thank you very much. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit so many chapters! Amazing your beautiful! Baby your going so fast!

Double-page supporter
Whoa guys! I feel so pampered right now lol. Thanks so much!

*and if it makes you feel better, I buy the chapters on tappy when I can afford it, but you guys are here for me when I don’t or can’t 😭✨

Your discord link doesn't work :( I just want to get pinged for updates ><

Aggregator gang
i thought someone sniping the stuff you guys were working on but it turns out you guys just changed your group name. lol

Thank you for the hard work you put in these amazing webtoons/manhwas with your time, effort, and energy~!!

Users who are viewing this thread