Dead Company

@dandoh1015 I haven't started this one but the previous ones were all unrelated, except the rabbit masks. for some reason they appear in all of them lol

the rabbit masks are a staple of the series and im happy to see them again.
really gives you illusion of it all being in the same world, even if they're all their own original stories.
and the plot for this one is very interesting so far, can't really put my finger on where it'll go next. waiting for more chapters!
also digging the mc's looks too lmao

I know its totally rude but 18 chaps have been released! What the hell is the translation team doing?! Is it the raws?

Group Leader
@Tokimedotozu - not at all, we apologize for the delay. Some irl emergencies occurred, but other than that we should be back on track soon.

And honestly, if another group wants to take over and release quicker scans - by all means feel free to message us (so we won't be working on it at the same time), and I will gracefully hand over the reins to you. We'd rather have this series release and up-to-date, rather than stay stagnant for a long period of time :,( We're sorry for the delay everyone ~

<3 Crandall

Aggregator gang
Everyone dissatisfied with rabbit masks while I'm thinking what else do u want? Banana Mask?

Users who are viewing this thread