Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 10 Ch. 77

Double-page supporter
im not sure if everyone in the world knows that japan has a plan to escape earth or what, why would they wait till now to launch an offensive? public relations?
we've got american jets, french spies, and the possibility of the chinese navy, going all in on japan

also, takarada is seemingly dead now, huh, so either he was human all along and he's actually dead, or he's an alien and because he's taking over takarada's body he dodged the bullet and is still alive

im also mad at alien slayer dude there in the end, appearing out of nowhere, like why? (edit: oh, i forgot he had the invisibility cloak, and was roaming inside the facility in previous chapters)

the end of humanity is coming.

exciting to see all these strands suddenly find themselves woven together.
shoutouts to the frenchies.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing how you can feel the desperation and "what the fuck is going on?" with each chapter.
Is like I'm waiting for a bomb to explode without knowing there's an even bigger bomb also about to explode.

Dex-chan lover
It seems it's true that she is the activation key. Does that mean that the manwhores' affection for her was real?
Still, I don't think her fucking him was nothing other than trying to climb ranks fast and get a ticket for that ark. She doesn't seem any less cynical than the reporter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread