Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 10 Ch. 81

Group Leader
@Doomroar
i think it's that universe's battlefield.
dominate & destroy or something along those lines.

Group Leader
damn... this chapter signals the rapidly approaching end of summer and along with it desaster and catastrophy and i can't help but draw parallels to the real world.
let's all hope that covid transmission isn't too affected by sinking temperatures and we'll all life to see the continuation of DEDEDEDEDEDEDE. thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
"on break again, serialization resumes this winter"
"12 hours until the end of the world"
he's trying to sync this up with the IRL end of the world isn't he, the prankster

HIATUS AGAAAAIN !!!!! AAAAHHH

Well, now I cannot wait !!!! I really wanna know what is gonna happen.

please someone borrow me your time machine.

Fed-Kun's army
What a fucking great chapter .... before going for a hiatus godfuckingdamnit

Contributor
Man, sucks that he’s taking another break, but can’t complain about this run. Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
She's going to end mankind just to shag him. Good job

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
Since the disaster of 4th ed and the moronic 5th ed, I can actually see it happening.

Who else reckons there's going to be another jump back through time? Narratively would make sense at this point, now that we've established the time travel mechanics and we've built up some benefit of hindsight.

Being a long term Inio Asano fan I’m really disappointed with this series. Maybe a few chapters stands out (eg. ch 68) but overal it is an uninspiring and dull read, with boring characters. I hope he will end this series soon, and starts with something better. He can do better than this, right? I hope he still has it.

Inio is waiting for the results of the American elections to decide which way the story goes... Padron 2020 would mean that a disaster will come.

Users who are viewing this thread