Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 9 Ch. 70

Group Leader
i have the small brain...
can someone tell me what exactly happened in this chapter? to my understanding, this is a parallel universe to the one where most of the manga took place, which is different to the first one because the first alien to make it to earth was discovered by kadode and ouran and was like "nah, screw invading earth bc i like them".
obv kadode killed herself and now on-tan wants to travel to yet abother universe? would that make it the second one she traveled to?

Fed-Kun's army
@pip3 This is still the memory/flashback of Ouran in a parallel universe that is being viewed by Makoto and Ooba-kun/xeno in the "main" universe.
So Ouran is about to jump to the the "main" universe with the Mothership hovering in the sky.

You should easily understand reading just a few chapters further, the flasback actually ends.

Dex-chan lover
So the “please forgive them” was because they “unstopped” the alien invasion.

(not going to say they caused it because that ball was already rolling before they were involved, but the choice that the scout made was reverted and whatever happened to the scout after the time travel caused a different outcome)

Users who are viewing this thread