Dead Life - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! Go at your own pace, I'm happy this series is getting translated at all

Dex-chan lover
Well god damn, I didn't expect that sort of fate for someone who seems like the main character. But with the focus on intelligent zombies, it would be interesting if he is indeed the main protagonist, and we'll have to follow his journey as one of said intelligent zombies.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Stupid zombie design as usual, but hey, the MMC and MFC are both zombies? That's new

This is basically Attack on Titan in zombie version, getting hunted by monsters and there's an intelligent one that make things worsening. Now what? MC have zombie's power or something like how Eren become a titan?

dam that teacher is actually real asf. dont blame my man for shuttin the door ngl.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh that was the kids fault. He should have just left her. Damn that teacher has good surviving skills.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the tech should be the main character for some reason

Physical Education teacher: Just smack it straight
MC's Friend: Bonk
Zombie: No i don't think you will

Well, this is quite interesting to say the least. Though I expected him to be bitten, the characters are awesome. Teach is awesome and the MC will no longer be a simp I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread