Dead Life - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
their naming is reminding me of apocalypse no toride.

Double-page supporter
the author has never seen a black man in his life and its painfully apparent

Dex-chan lover
LMAO JAMAL THE BLACK MAN BELIEVES IN AFRICAN VOODOO IM DYING

Also, that note being a photo this time is a mood

Zombie uses pigeons
Plane takes 159 Damage (SUPER EFFECTIVE)
Zombie is now level 26

Double-page supporter
@Maryam160 true, there be three of us mf reading manga together usually with two of us bein black and that shit just funny asf. People in Asia seein black people so rarely it hurts. I mean that gyaru shit is straight up black face lmfao so its def not intentional. funny af tho ong

Fed-Kun's army
The Ottawa Treaty should be updated to include birds too...

@Kazzak
I knew I'm not the only one who had the same thought when they mentioned Bokor. Apocalypse no Toride was awesome!

Supporter
@Flashplayer0CD
I mean aside from his lips being a tad too big he looks fine.
@AnimuVsMango
I mean, black people do believe in it. Just because it’s less common than Christianity doesn’t mean other African based/descendant religions don’t exist and aren’t believed in. For example the Yoruba religion.

@sleepii Yoruba is not a religion, it’s a language. There might be some Yoruba tribes that believe in witchcraft but it’s quite small now compared to other religions in there
Also I don’t think the size of the lips is the problem here(there are a lot of people with big lips) it’s more of the color of the lips . The lips don’t match his skin tone

Supporter
@Maryam160 Yoruba is a religion though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion and is still being actively practiced. My point was that there are black religions that are still practiced and someone believing in them is not that laughable/a stereotype. If Wikipedia is to be believed, 2.1% of Haitians practice Vodou, often together with other religions, Roman Catholicism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Haiti

As for the lips skin colour, fair point. Didn't register at first, they should be skin tone + darker/lighter, would make more sense, not this greenish-brown.

ThE AuThOr Is RaCiST

*yawn*

You guys can discuss how the black man should look like/behave/etc etc until morning

I love the antics of zombie man, where did he get all those pigeons from?! Who knows! He is great.

Contributor
Where can we buy an invincible truck that can plow through cinder block walls with ease?

Users who are viewing this thread