Dead Mount Death Play

Dex-chan lover
@kirsan94
@LowSanity
Its been stated several times that this had a shelf expiry date since its licensed and being TLd, as well as the uploaded chapters being ripped off from the official TL and are copies that were hosted somewhere else, if you really want to read, and you should because its a great series you can buy the series on Amazon, or find it somewhere else ?.

@findy123456
This series is officially licensed and published in English. The uploaded chapters were not allowed to stay up, nor were they allowed to be uploaded in the first place.

@Sheogorath85
You should read it again.
MC speculated that it is the same world but in the future, since the spells work the same. Not to mention the repetition of the term 'my kin' as a condition on the reincarnation. And in case english isn't your main language, 'my kin' can be both species or family. He was a human that learned necromancy, so the 'kin' went for family. But I also suspect it could be a meaning lost in translation.
But you are exactly the kind of person I expected when commented that. A lot of people ask for isekai in these.

@edit
Where are the chapters? wtf. I went to get the right words to make a better point, but it is all gone.

i found a site with english version, but is it okay if i post the link here?

Comment section:

- official translation is being done so the chapters are being removed

- WHERE ARE THE CHAPTERS MAN?!?

- repeat sequence 5 times... In exactly the same order

Users who are viewing this thread