DEAD Tube - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Aint no way the author actually saw
GKus5swXoAAUXwQ.jpg

And thought: how deep... banger idea!!!! 💀

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pretty sure Neko ain't dead after all of that.

Dex-chan lover
AND it's ruined. She's already dead, who gives a fuck what happens next? There's nobody to save anymore.

Dex-chan lover
100m yen is about 650k america bucks. idk how far thatd get you though i suppose in some countries thats life money

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know what the goal in this manga is at all?
That goal was reached with the fathers death. Now the creator is making snuff hentai or showing his own experiences with the dark web world. Cause at this point it seems everyone knows how to start up dead tube over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know what the goal in this manga is at all?
To survive dead tube. As always.

That goal was reached with the fathers death. Now the creator is making snuff hentai or showing his own experiences with the dark web world. Cause at this point it seems everyone knows how to start up dead tube over and over again.
Honestly in the beginning i tought that who was behibnd dead tube was not even ever going to be revealed.
Dead tube is the plot on itself. Or more precisely the mcguffin that make things happen. I never considered this manga as a road toward a definite goal. In a certain way the involvement of the father kind of disappointed me.
The idea of a mysterious anonymous organization with unlimited power was kind of enticing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga was never about saving peopl, it was about the author wanting some snuff hentai to jerk off to and we have to suffer t result of his shit
The arc was about saving her tho. We had like 2 entire set up chapters for it and they were actually pretty compelling. Which is why this is bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread