DEAD Tube - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Alright so I think my theory of him having a split personality is still there but now I feel like he is chasing the adrenaline of dead tube that he once got from being forced to play it. Cause before he was about stopping it all and now it's him enjoying it. So I think the dad did win

That and this dead horse is already out of meat and the creator needs to hurry up and find an ending everyone will accept, cause it seems we will just get another revival of dead tube revolving around rape and murder.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright so I think my theory of him having a split personality is still there but now I feel like he is chasing the adrenaline of dead tube that he once got from being forced to play it. Cause before he was about stopping it all and now it's him enjoying it. So I think the dad did win

That and this dead horse is already out of meat and the creator needs to hurry up and find an ending everyone will accept, cause it seems we will just get another revival of dead tube revolving around rape and murder.
I agree it looks like the dad won in the end and that’s really sad. They need to hurry up and end this series appropriately

Dex-chan lover

I thought that his father winning was clear when he told his father that he wasn't recording his death, but secretly was recording it. It's not a secret that he enjoys it, in fact I believe one of the previous neo arcs even stated that he hates it the most but also loves it the most. He likely has the others working in the background to gather information based on him coming alone. In fact, he may be sending Mai to the same place where Neneko is to defend her.

I figured out why they're using idols though. To Machiya his little sister was an idol and thus this is the sequel. Again Machiya isn't a player in the main game, but is instead playing a high game.

I need a new chapter of Damedol to wash my eyes out though

Dex-chan lover
oof wonder how much of it was organized to target that idol specifically but ppl sure love idol torture

I agree it looks like the dad won in the end and that’s really sad. They need to hurry up and end this series appropriately
yeah maybe it would've been better if this was a 'spinoff' of a diff cast or "this was going on around the same time as the main story"

but i guess the editors or publishers shelled out a large paycheck for the mangaka or so if not the Japanese side of the audience actually asking for more

Dex-chan lover
I thought that his father winning was clear when he told his father that he wasn't recording his death, but secretly was recording it. It's not a secret that he enjoys it
Hell... he got erections from it from the first chapter. Is not about winning, cause there was never a competition. Machiya was a pervert from page 1.
But i don't believe the split personality theory. Or that he is the new host of dead tube.

Dex-chan lover
So this is some kind of "vicious cycle" or smth like that? The culprit being hunted down while also hunting down another culprit of the same crime he did. Tho this one seems pretty well targeted? As if MC and the gang did an STP research and decide to target the otaku demographic.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if there's an end game to this manga but the author is pretty good at character development for side characters

Aggregator gang
This manga might seem like its beating the dead horse after the father arc, but to be fair I think its was still written pretty well. It's just the gore and rape is way too extreme from the beginning that everything come after seem tame and repetitive to the point we might see they're there just for shock value (and yeah they sure are). But the writing and character are still decently written, some arcs are interesting when some are not as much, but in general it's not really that bad.
That why it baffles me how this manga has a lower rating than that dumb braindead manga about revenging on 5 people, where the plot was stretched so thin and the character was written so poorly lol

Dex-chan lover
Hell... he got erections from it from the first chapter. Is not about winning, cause there was never a competition. Machiya was a pervert from page 1.
But i don't believe the split personality theory. Or that he is the new host of dead tube.
Fair he ain't no saint. What I mean is that the more he participates, the more Dead Tube and thus his father "wins". Remember how the Neo arc started off he was in the Hospital and the last thing he said he was going to do was let's call it self terminate, but he either failed or someone saved him.

I don't think he's the host now, but what is he going to do when he finally kills the last DT Host? My guess is that he'll ask the Third Wheel (not even joking that is Miwa Hanae's name) to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that his father winning was clear when he told his father that he wasn't recording his death, but secretly was recording it. It's not a secret that he enjoys it, in fact I believe one of the previous neo arcs even stated that he hates it the most but also loves it the most. He likely has the others working in the background to gather information based on him coming alone. In fact, he may be sending Mai to the same place where Neneko is to defend her.

I figured out why they're using idols though. To Machiya his little sister was an idol and thus this is the sequel. Again Machiya isn't a player in the main game, but is instead playing a high game.

I need a new chapter of Damedol to wash my eyes out though
Remember he would rewatch his sister's death over and over again while getting turned on. So he was enjoying his own sister's death and he hated himself for that but he still kept doing it cause he only found that video at the time perfect for his taste...so you may be right but at the same time it's dead tube so he is probably looking for a replacement video of his sister.

Users who are viewing this thread