DEAD Tube - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Regarding the Outcome

Contributor
Man, the only thing I really wanted to comment on was that poster of A Clockwork Orange hanging in the background.

Dex-chan lover
FYI : the posters in their clubroom are from the movies : Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope , The Silence of the Lambs , A Clockwork Orange , and some random Alfred Hitch-c0ck movie .

Justice Man is still 1 of my favorite superheroes , at least he is better than superman , batman , all the brats from my hero academia ( I cant even finish chapter 1 of that crappy manga ) , the bratty , weak-like-sh!t mumen rider from One Punch Man ( he almost ruins that great manga ) .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames

How can you have a problem with Mumen Rider of all superheroes. He knows he's weak, works hard everyday and doesn't get stupid easy wins.

I swear to God, Miwa-san is a literal piece of shit, bitchass whore, pile of human garbage, so why isn't she dead yet?

Aggregator gang
@Salami A man of culture, I see.

@daywithoutgames Huh? Wtf you on, dude? Justice Man is your favorite superhero? You're nuts, plus, how come is he any better than all the examples you used? What kind of shitty argument is that?! Specially about Mumen Rider! Who is the physical epitome of what a superhero should be! Apologize to Mumen Rider right now!

Dex-chan lover
They're keeping up with the times, seems like they finally found out that simps generate much more money and revenue than violent people will ever be.

Users who are viewing this thread