DEAD Tube - Vol. 12 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
the manager lectures the trashy sensei , but the manager is even older than him , is also working at a store , and also has no dream , lol .

i think this chapter is actually the life story of the author Yamaguchi Mikoto , lol . he is actually a 40-years-old virgin who works at a store , and he is also writing sh!tty trashy plots for manga-s : dead tube , Game obu Familia – Family Senki , Kurenai no Ansatsusha , scumbag loser ......

"i have researched all the hot works and steal their elements" , and Yamaguchi Mikoto 's newest work , Game obu Familia , also has all the "stolen hot elements" : isekai , harem , l0li , MILF , ince$t , netorare , overpower MC with hack , cheat powers , edgy chuunibyou MC , violence , gore , rap* , $ex , nudity , bea$tiality , .....

and that 40-years-old virgin thinks about having $ex with famous idols all the time .

page 19 : "forever 17-years-old girl" is probably a parody of Kikuko Inoue : " When asked her age, she often responds that she is only 17, which has become a running gag at events as well as anime shows. "

page 23 , the magazine inazuma , issue 11 , is a lame pun of this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inazuma_Eleven .

page 24 and page 35 : ishida kazuki and ishida kazumi , in their names , only the last kanji-s are different , they must be long-lost brothers who have similar names , lol .

@daywithoutgames do not forget the part about the "artstyle" being the only thing good about his series

because let's be real here the artstyle is the only reason people read DEAD Tube and Game obu Familia

this needs to move faster. I want some real shit to happen. What are they doing now? Like what are they actually doing now? Are they still going after the top people in dead tube to avenge his sister? Is his boner for snuff back? does his fat tiddy psycho pseudo gf still want fuck him while covered in blood and guts and shit and piss?

I love how Ishida calls everybody trash yet his ass wears Crocs to work 😂

The folks on /a/ are pretty nice compared to this. Depending on the timezone, of course. Ahem. Of all places, I was reminded of... Physics Forums. Well, shit.

Double-page supporter
Is someone/everyone on the translation team a non-native english speaker? The mistakes with numbers of things seem so foreign
Not meant as an insult btw

Supporter
@daywithoutgames for the amount of manga I consume, I seem to be hopelessly behind you on the trivia of present day trends. How do you keep up with such detail? I honestly want to know.

Group Leader
I find this new arc interesting.

Being a little bit investerd in Machine Learning, it's interesting to aboard the subject of AI pushing people to murder-suicide.
Humans are pretty predictable as a whole. If you push the right button, you'll get them do whatever you want, so sometime in the future, something like this will actually pop up.

Contributor
@BaGamman
Late reply, but I think they're predictable only if you know their buttons. Sure, I also believe future AI can bring despair to people to the point of murder-suicide (though not like Junko), but for that to happen, it would need the big data of all it can find about the people. Even if you train it to be human, people's breaking point is not that easily found if you start from zero, even if you're a human.

Aggregator gang
@daywithoutgames It got a lil' bit surreal, now didn't it? Now imagine what the staff felt when making this chapter, or how the anime staff from a parallel universe felt like voicing this chapter's episode equivalent, dayumn...

Users who are viewing this thread