DEAD Tube - Vol. 12 Ch. 50

Supporter
Thanks @niknik998

Also, they bite like zombies, that's super dumb, it's going to be near impossible for the author to outdo the sister arc.

Dex-chan lover
This has got to be the dumbest manga I've ever stumbled across...and that's saying something.

ternyata bpknya ya, alesannya apa ya? Kok bunuh anak sndr, gak paham hangul aku, wkwkw cm liat gambar doang

For yall that is saying this can't be worse than sister arc, the guy making the game is the protag father. I kid you not, funniest shit I've ever seen.

So i started reading this a few days ago and catched up. I have to say, it turned out way different then i thought it would.
I would like to see more stuff about Machiya and Mashiro... like in the direction of something like a relationship... at the beginning it looks like that Machiya really liked Mashiro and vise versa... but the last big scene were something like that was hinted at was on the Island arc when Mashiro was running away.
I also didn't thought it would turn out so weird... i mean the Island Arc was fine... but with the sister arc it got a bit weird, because for example... Machiya and his father and sister probably ate the cake... why did only Machiya sleep for 3 Days? Thats would mean only 1 cake had something in it but how could George knew that Machiya would take it? Also why did no one try to wake him up?
There is a lot of stuff that makes not much sense or is way to randome...
I still enjoy the Manga, but i wish it would go back more to the roots... because i like the beginning a lot. Right now its just pretty crazy and over the top... with for example the Zombie stuff or Justice Man who could explode people and set them on fire by touching them.
But well i don't know if it would be possible to go back to the root... since we saw all this weird stuff... if there would be suddenly "normal" stuff again i would seem weird...

For those wondering why these "zombies" act like, well, zombies...

They are all doped on mephedrone/"bath salts", recreational drugs that work kinda like cocaine and tie to this case here ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack

They also have the stuff on their fingernails and teeth, so whoever gets bitten goes nuts like them.

Also, what @sait2009 said. Chapter 54 is where the fun starts.

Users who are viewing this thread