DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
LOL the guy love when Mai fuck up people, not when she get fucked. Not a damn cuck.

Group Leader
Only Dead Tube can makes me go "this manga sucks but I can't stop reading it every time new chapter comes out"

I'm honestly kinda impressed with his character, that he'd act in the way that he sees as the best when he's being killed, just that he kept to his gun even when he's about to be brutally murdered in a matter of minutes

I hope this isnt the end, been reading this since the start, Mashiro Mai is among my favourite characters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy with the MC for once, he was going down an annoying route lately but now he actualy did something cool. He's still going off the deep end but not in a way where he's the same as whoever is fucking them over.

Dex-chan lover
I really love Mai and I love how Justice Man and the Rascal grown into a much better characters. :')

Dex-chan lover
soooo... this makes me wonder what Mai's plan is exactly. All of this new reveal makes me wonder how much of her actions have been planned out since she murdered her family.

Dex-chan lover
Peak garbage fire fiction tbh. I can’t help but want to read more despite knowing this is awful lol

Users who are viewing this thread