DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel like it's Machiya behind this Dead Tube Neo....while he got corrupted during the story, he's still not one for "free" violence against "outsiders", i think he would instead fill the app with videos of Mai beating the shit out of rich sick bastards who got satisfaction (in every possible form) from the old Dead Tube

Anyway, i too think that the story could have ended after his father's death and the shutting of Dead Tube...this feels more like Dead Tube 2, but i also feel like that if the author tried to separate the two, this "second" season would have been cancelled right off the bat for the reasons everyone already said: new characters but the same plot and violence is just boring
Let's just hope author doesn't ruin everything....

MC's in a hospital so we'll probably wait for a while when his friends are in a desperate situation and he'll come and instead of helping he'll probably take a video of it and potentially, probably, and just please get a fucking boner

Dex-chan lover
this is really not as interesting as the previous one already, maybe because they've already taken it up to 21, and this is like... a 5 or 6 on this series's scaling

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with people.
"Story is bad", the story of this manga have always been sex and violence. Just the last chapters of the Machiya arc had some real plot.
And i don't say this in a negative way. I love trashy manga that are all sex and murder like this. But when i read comments like "the story is not good anymore" i don't see from where they are coming from. Where is the narrative downgrade?

Calling it, the one egging Eno is Mahito.

Also, as others pointed out this is nowhere as extreme as Machiya's original arc. Would be interesting if Mahito and accomplices are behind Dead Tube Neo, are exposed, and Machiya calls them out for being shoddy knockoffs.

Aggregator gang
maybe this is someone trying to copy the original dead tube??
maybe thats why its tuned down a bit compared to past arcs

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. Why am i still here reading this? I vowed to stop when the first main story ended.

Welp. I read this manga knowing full well it's bad and it was sort of a guilty pleasure. I have absolutely no idea why it's this chapter that convinced me to drop it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Contributor
Just two more volumes... I don't know why this is still going on.

maybe mahito is the son of that last guy who created dead tube with Machiya's dad that hasn't been revealed yet , or they just don't want this series to end

@The_H_Guy indeed. Every single chapter comments like this are dropped....like....if is so bad then why are you still here? just to suffer? lol

Anyway, so Mahito is behind all this Neo Dead Tube for his plan to reignite Machiya, even though last chapter he said it was a script

I'm still here cause of 2 things
1. When are Machiya and Mai gonna actually hook up
2. Who is the 3rd guy

The rest can suck balls

Users who are viewing this thread