Deadman Wonderland

I think this story was good but the main character wasted half the manga crying and bullshitting around but the rest were fantastic just wish that they didnt rush it or anything this needed extra months in it the way it ended was rushed and the anime never followed this lol i still cant understand why there was no season 2

could you plz finish with the last four chapters. I would rely like to finish this manga plz ?

Dex-chan lover
I like how both creators made the story and art on all 3 of their works.

@mangabinger185 Apparently the company that produced the anime went bankrupt. I just finished the anime and it left an open ending so now I'm reading the manga hoping it'll have a proper ending and filling the gaps left in the plot of the anime. There will be no season 2 unless some company decides to pick it up, but it's already been 9 years since season 1 finished so I highly doubt it.

@somni Use an aggregator site for the missing chapters...
I think that they knew their wouldn't be a season 2...

They left out a background character, in the anime, that becomes a main focus for what would have been season 2...

This is just awful, I don't know why I even liked the anime as a kid and reading it now I just find it tedious. I'm glad the last chapters are missing, I won't even go look for them.

Group Leader
Are you looking for a generic shounen ?
Are you looking for the generic MC that wAnTS tO pROteCt hIS fRiEnDS ?
Are you looking for a trope compilation, a manga that constantly go back and forth between a pseudo-mature theme and pure-shounen sh*t ?

Then you will love this manga. Otherwise, read the pilot and don't forget to clean your eyes after that.

Started as yet another run-of-the-mill shounen manga but then it became very good and bittersweet in last half. 7/10 at the beginning to 9.5/10 at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I remember way back when I was first getting into manga and anime and there were so few good adult oriented manga out in the translated community, this was such an amazing gem. Yet now I come back to it and it's so... bad. The characters are bland, the setting is stupid, the plot is stupider, and it takes til the last 10-20 chapters to be even remotely good, but I still love this. Nostalgia man, it's crazy.

This manga (especially the anime) had so much potential. Art is great, most characters are badass, the story could’ve been amazing if it weren’t for the rushed pacing and some convoluted details. As a gore/thriller genre, it does well. Has basic shonen tropes that didn’t really need to be in this type of manga but I can deal with that. Those who are complaining about the MC acting like a lost child seem to forget that he basically is a lost child trying to cope with all of this BS. Let alone being an innocent kid forced into a sick prison with a bunch of psychos.

Dex-chan lover
I remember watching the anime, but it never got that far. I’m glad I’ve read everything. 😌 10/10 masterpiece (in my opinion of course). ❤️

10/10 Ending, I liked the plot twists and story was pretty good too. 9/10 overall

Users who are viewing this thread