Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the effort. There are some words here and there than can be change to flow better but this looks like something that can be printed.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason I feels like all the jokes in this manga wouldn't be popular with Japanese reader

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@viewers101 thanks for the feedback. It is genuinely appreciated. The next few chapters will have a little more time in the oven so hopefully we can get those flow issues ironed out. We usually take a week to put a chapter out as opposed to 24 hours.

@SaltyBird

Thank you very much for your hardwork, good Sir! The way you translate it, it's precisely like how I imagined Ryan Reynolds would say for Deadpool

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, but some of the art is weird. Captain America especially looks horrible. Jokes weren't that good, but that's subjective so idk maybe it's just me.

Dex-chan lover
since fucking marvel comics is a trashfire of SJW garbage, its fitting that Deadpool moved on to greener pastures

"marvel comics is a trashfire of SJW garbage" Nyooo! They are adding diverse people in muh comics! They're restricting muh freedom. Marvel comics is not trash because the story isn't good but because there are minorities in it!!!!! /s

Dex-chan lover
@BlueShrimp lol, at least some of the marvel comics have competent writers though I do hate when they race and or sex change a character.

deadpools arm with the gun on the first large page where he attacks the yakuza

Its a double edge sword, you can use it very good or bad. A good writer can implement these changes very cleverly while a bad writer will fill in the story with these changes in order to compensate for their lack of story telling. Something like boku girl where gender bender is done right is an example of a good writer, at least imo. However the real idiots are the one who just hate these stuff (aka "sjw") without reason or any justification and just assumes its all bad.

Users who are viewing this thread