Dear Door

Dolce Dream Scans thank you so much for your hard work huhuhuhuh, hopefully, no one snipes this anymore. Looking forward to your next update! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Where did chapter 29 go? D= I hope it wasn't accidentally posted without permission...either way, thank you for the read!

Thanks so much to the folks at Dolce Dream Scans for translating this one. Y'all are amazing and VERY appreciated! <3

dubious beginning but it's actually really good, with amazing art and great plot :)
shame about lightsaber dicks but ehhh, can't have everything

Im so glad this was picked up so quickly ♥️... cos I really love the series and is sad when you dont get to read it anymore

Aannnndddd, everyone's dropped it again. God I hate scanlation drama. I'm never going to be able to read this am I

I’m so sad it looks like this has been dropped, I was really into the artwork and was enjoying this. I appreciate the scans that were completed.

Have to wait again for someone to pick this up 🤧
And why did they take down the ch.34 🤷‍♀️ daaamnnn ghoorl 🤦‍♀️

hello, will you drop dear door permanently? :”( im so sad because it seems like this has been dropped. if there is any chance that you guys would picked this up again, i would be really happy since you’re the best scanlations group out there. also thank you for your previous works <3

Users who are viewing this thread