Dear Future You - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh man if he was unattractive/if the premise of them eventually getting together didn't exist this chapter would have been creepy as fuck.

Group Leader
I mean, I don't think it'd be that creepy. Who doesn't sneak glances at someone they're interested in? And I don't think there's anything creepy about giving chocolate to someone either .-.
Of course, if you do it in a creepy way, anything can be creepy. But if ilho was below average looking and did the same things, I don't think it would read as creepiness. At least, I wouldn't personally interpret it as such. 'w';;

Aggregator gang
I didn't think anything in this chapter was creepy. Firstly, getting candy from classmates/coworkers/peopleyaknow isn't creepy. It's nice. Secondly, glances only get creepy if you don't want the attention/don't know why you're being glanced at. She never noticed he was taking peeks at her, so that point is moot.

I thought it was sweet! I don't know if he "likes" her, but he definitely thinks well of her. Good job, ML! :)

Dex-chan lover
Teacher lost all his candies due to broken classroom lock
Wait, no. First of all, why does teacher bring a mountain of candies at workplace?
Anyhoo, it's a bold move to take them all. GJ.

Dex-chan lover
fuck this is too wholesome i kinda want it to go off the rails

when he gave her the chocolate I thought "future girlfriend taming has commenced" XD
She's the one in the know, but it feels as if he's the one who's doing the seducing 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread