Dear Future You - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Little child, you want to fight? I’ll fight you! I’ll get your moms company down and get her fired and unable to work any where for bullying my cinnamon roll!!! You wanna fight?!?!? Let’s go! I’ll get rid of your entire reputation until you will be begging to stop!!! How dare!!!!!

Tbh he should’ve yelled “GENDER EQUALITY!!” and scratcher the mom back in the face. Screw it instead of that should’ve just sued her for assault and also charged her for abuse towards a minor man im just so angry at the boomers who think that just cause they are older they are right in reality it just means you’ll die faster 😡 🤬

Dex-chan lover
I hope the bully gets properly beat up for what he’s done! 😭

Dex-chan lover
This hit me right where it hurts. I can relate to ML.
Having no one to support you and teachers who lacks the balls to stand up to their charges against parents who acts like they are the fucking center of the universe and their children.

Child gets allegedly hit: I'LL SUE YOU FKERS!!!

Hits child without reason in public: What do you mean that's a crime???

Double-page supporter
Someone kill that stupid ass brat now. And MC, you need to pay attention to who you associate with. It's obvious the cunt did that on purpose just to get your future husband to react, just so he can drive a wedge between you two. So kill the cunt, he's not worthy enough to live in this world. And kill his parents too, they're obviously similar cunts as their stupid-ass kid.

@Juslin Manhua logic - aka, author doesn't know how to write.

Okay, this is where the writing style in this one makes things more stupid. In a visual medium especially, writing thoughts and actions instead of showing them undermines any depth there is to these "black and white" moments. Leaving most characters faceless doesn't help any, either. The drama suffers from repetition of phrases like "he hit him, he hit him, omg he hit him" in every second bubble. These things may be repeated again and again but you don't have to write it out. Ugh. I'm ranting.

Hopefully this won't be dragged out and hopefully the bully won't end up as 1) best friend, 2) someone who moves out and everybody hates on after the fact. ^^;

Heh, I'm not here for mean drama, can you sense that? XD

Dex-chan lover
lmao, he’s a fuckin pussy, man’s stood up and he immediately braced for a hit. If you’re gonna be a dickwad don’t be a pussy about it

Users who are viewing this thread