Dear Future You - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

She should've recorded the conversation and showed it to the teachers andndn

And why can't Ilho tell people that he beat them up because they were recording girls?? Like I get he doesn't want the girl involved but she's already super involved and it wasn't even just her. It's not like the teachers would leak the videos. I'm getting so tired of these tropes I can't wait for them to just end these hoes

I was excited to read some fluffy cute chapter (because most chapters give me the fluffs) and instead I got the one fully angsty chapter of this manga 😅

Now the suspense is going to kill me.

Dex-chan lover
@Jelliellie If he said he punched them because of the video, the word would get out that there was a video. He thinks he's protecting her by remaining silent.

Double-page supporter
Gotta wonder why she didn't record the conversation, as that would've served as a pretty good evidence. Heck, make a video out of it.

And here's a "questionable" way to deal with the situation...
You know, all it would take is for a girl (literally, any girl) to go to the teachers and claim those guys filmed them in secret in a locker room or something. Doesn't matter if they did or didn't do it, nor if they have the video anymore, they'd be ruined for life. It'd be wrong, for sure, but this is a work of fiction anyways, so who gives a shit about couple of pixel-trashes?

Omg I really like this manhwa, please continue uploading it. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Also she could've recorded the conversation or something, those crazy kids might do something dangerous. Specially the blonde one, he's insane.

@karolyn I understand that he's doing it to prevent people from knowing that there's a video, but honestly I still don't get why having that not be known is worth all of this.
No one would see the video of any of the girls including her (which from what I gathered is just her spacing out and them making fun of her but I could be wrong), and it would help ensure that the video was properly deleted for good.

He has good intentions but flawed logic imo

Users who are viewing this thread