Dear Gene - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

The way they love and support each other is so darn great... WHY IS THE AUTHOR SO TALENTED

lmao. Isn't all scanlations from the same raw pages? Anyways, good try

Edit: Yeah, I figured that the chapter was done by themselves. I just found humorous. It's like they were saying the group's name is Made From Scratch. Anyways, that's how I read it. I don't mean to be mean, just funny

@ harukaojousama

Seeing the time frame

I guessing
killed in war
bad end
Or
went back to being Amish
bittersweet end

Dex-chan lover
Daddy’s warning was a bit too much but this response is plain childish lmao. How old are you? Clearly not old enough to earn your own bread and wipe your ass after you shit. Piss off kindly 😃

Dex-chan lover
To think I thought the brats at m*nggo would maybe learn a hard lesson. I really hope the publishers band together to find a way to purge that site lol because the piracy there is getting prettttty bad, lol. An actual professional translator said that manga scanlations hurt an author's chance of getting licensed...can't blame Daddy for trying here. Also, Daddy didn't want their scans shared. Anyone else can start scanning it. The raws are pretty cheap though, literally $5 for the volume.

@pikapikachuu Nah, some groups actually do buy the raws themselves and some pirate. There's differences in magazine and volume versions of chapters...sometimes it's small, sometimes the volume releases get like 3 extra pages of smut, lol. If there's a big gap between releases maybe it's because the group waits for the volume release. The note at the end prob means they acquired the raws themselves and also did not use Daddy's translations.

Group Leader
Excellent translation, thank you! I was devastated when I read ahead in the raws and realized this chapter wouldn’t resolve where Gene went, but that just means even more of this series to look forward to :p

Users who are viewing this thread