Dear Gene - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thank you so much for translation! I feel guilty for being broke uni student and not being able to support creators but one day i will be able to.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it isn't a bad or bittersweet ending, I want them to be happy huhu

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Though I doubt the author is going to approach such a heavy subject, if Trevor's first meeting with Gene is in 1973, and "present day" is 1992, it's very possible Gene might have passed away from aids...

All this drama because some people don't want to support the creator. A 385 yen digital copy of Dear Gene. Come on people, it costs less than most meals at McDonald's. Disappointing.

Fed-Kun's army
yoooo what happened to white gene *sCREAMS* WHAT IS THIS CLIFFER

Dex-chan lover
hi want to ask, so is ori!gene dead??? i am v sad to learn about the implication huhu

is it already completed????

@Colomopri no, we dont know if he's dead or not, we don't know what happened to him its possible we're gonna get a volume 2 after such a cliffhanger

@Sem I don't think so, I believe that Trevor and him had different thoughts in one point and part ways. Believe him dead it is such a tragedy and from AIDS? Nah, that is a theme (more of taboo) in BL manga, I don't believe Azuya approach it.

@LadyJazzzz0 Oh, so when your card gets declined in a shop, you just walk out of the store with the items without paying for them? Not a good enough excuse, there are multiple websites to purchase the raws from and people would have helped you figure it out in daddy's scans server. But whatever. It's better if people just admit that they don't care about supporting creators work and want everything for free.

@halfpixiegirl wait that is your argument? It doens't accept any of my cards [visa, three different banks] and after that what do you expect me to do? Cry in the corner for the chapter that I must not real for morals and ethics? Well that is stupid cause we are in a manga online reading site hahahahahahaha

@LadyJazzzz0 yeah tbh youre right, its kind of silly to be arguing about this on a website dedicated to free translations. Even if I bought it, i would still need to read a translation and then we're suddenly back to square one. and i mean who knows, we can still buy the raws in the future so idk what the fuss is about

thank u for uploading, i really don't have money to buy raws :(((((( we would really love if u keep uploading:( i really want to know what happend to Geneeeee

Users who are viewing this thread