Dear Gene

THE ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! and the story so pure and genuine 🥺🥺🥺 can't wait to read more, thank you for you hard work!!

ah the mennonite fuckboy subgenre where they ignore the basic geography of manhattan

the story could end here id be happy that they made up after that fight 👍

I started reading bc I thought it would be a short interesting read but I really fell in love with the story. So much to love in those 3 chapters so far, from little bits of culture and history to more emotional thoughts of what it would have been like to live like them, with their circumstances and at that time. Plus the development growing between them, though I'm a bit scared of what could have happened later on

this story is beautiful, this art is beautiful, the characters are beautiful its amazing

I can't believe we're only three chapters into this manga. It's already so beautiful and very touching, probably one of the more realistic and convincing BL stories I've ever seen

@DjAlexDubCheck Right?? haha I was really surprised. It is really cute and it has the same cute innocence as Gene coming from a sheltered life. It is called "Rumspringa no Joukei" by the same mangaka in case you didn't see it yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread