Dear Gene

Awww. The story of Gene(Jean) from Rumspringa no Joukei. 😃 So cute/poignant to see snatches of young OZ from that manga (as well as Gene's flashbacks with Theo and Danny).

Kaya is such a multi talented mangaka, their works can be super smutty and then they make deep stories like this

I'm so happy because two of Azuma Kaya's work have been published already in France. I can't wait for this one to be published too to be able to support the author ! They haven't published Lies are Gentleman's Manners though yet (not by Azuma Kaya but a very good yaoi) and english copy are quite hard to come by, so if you know anywhere I could buy one at a reasonable price I'm interested !

RD

I feel like crying in every chapter. When it's sad or happy I just feel it too much 😭😭 the mangaka is so talented.

Group Leader
alright gang, place your bets on what happened to our baby boy gene

my prediction:
I predict that something will happen between gene and trevor so that gene has to run away somewhere. he needs money so he sells his body or something dangerous 😭contracts HIV, dies during the AIDS epidemic of the 1980's, trevor is heartbroken and is there for him in his final days where they make up and gene tells trevor that he loves him and doesn't regret being with him and to continue to cherish himself and be happy. I JUST MADE MYSELF CRY LSDKJASLKJDLJLJAS

I love these two sm,,, ahhh I really can relate w trevors feelings towards his family and it’s rare that you have manga set in the USA. Annsjsjdnd (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Users who are viewing this thread