Dear NOMAN - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
3,440
Time for Bazu to save the day this time.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
788
I liked this episode , i need to see a lot more chapters to give a general opinion
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
41
I think it's more she was trapped by her feelings for the girl, and couldn't move on because the girl wouldn't risk hurting her by giving her a clear rejection. She needed to suffer the pain of rejection so she could be freed of her attachment to the girl.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
2,900
Oh so it wasnt her sister.

Of course her overly kind nature comes from some sort of past trauma.
 
Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2025
Messages
23
I think it's more she was trapped by her feelings for the girl, and couldn't move on because the girl wouldn't risk hurting her by giving her a clear rejection. She needed to suffer the pain of rejection so she could be freed of her attachment to the girl.
That's a great read, I was really struggling to understand how hindness could be seen as a selfish feeling, but when you put it in the way you did I can definetly see how trying to soften the blow with kindness can end up trapping someone else in state of... "stillness(?)" where they don't really have either a no nor a yes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top