Dear NOMAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Calling it, the sister gonna come back as the last boss Noman whose attachment is Mashiro

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That thing in the forest is probably Onee-chan.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck, kids dying is always so fuckin sad >_>
I know these stories are mostly about dealing with the loss of a loved one and moving on buuuut here's me hoping the older sister can become a X grade Noman and spend some more time with her little sister before departing maybe while Bazuko is growing up as a Human.
And then they all lived happily ever after 😭

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... my heart...

Considering we got a lecture last chapter about the possibility of reincarnation, I'm wondering if that's what happened.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a terrible day for rain.

Nonetheless, nice narrative chapters! Embarrassed Bazu in the previous chapter gives me life. Curious which way the reincarnation will go. And, of course, Nomans carry a lot of regret, but so do the living, especially those who face such a tragic death like that without any closure. ;-; Good luck, Mashiro.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... now that I think about it, what Mashiro said back in chapter 7 about herself not being good, makes a lot more sense now.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahh my heart I cant T-T. Poor mashiro.....

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!!!! >\\\<

I'm 100% sure it's Mashiro's sister.

1. In ch 8, Suzu (Chitose's 'contractor') and Nelly talk about how hard it is to lure 'her' out, even when 'she' was there. The same pronouns were used, so it's a bit confusing, but the next line confirms it. Nelly says, "She's seriously good at playing hide-and-seek."

2. Yuzuha's lingering attachment is most definitely Mashiro. Nelly wanting an inexperienced 14-year-old to join the society, even if there was a memory wipe alternative, makes complete sense now. She hinted at knowing of Yazuha's death saying back in ch 2 "You wouldn't want the people around you to wind up in danger because of you, right?" It's a line that is extremely manipulative, which struck me as weird before this chapter bc Nelly was pretty chill.

3. Look at the title. Look at who Mashiro has been writing letters to.
I could continue, but all of this pretty much confirms it.

Honestly, it's amazing how foreshadowed it was. It's not even subtle but I had to re-read to get it.

Fed-Kun's army
images

Users who are viewing this thread