Dear NOMAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

That was actually a pretty good way to end it for Bazu. If they hadn't been axed, I imagine the ending would have been equally as sudden, but after they had defeated many more threats. I'll just imagine they've been through so much more than we actually got.

I wish this could be gone on for longer, but the quality would probably go downhill if it did, so this is okay (at least, that's what I tell myself to keep myself from being moar dad then I already am). Welp, thanks for the memories. And why is child bazu something that exists now?

If this ever gets a sequel, it's gonna end with Mashiro going to prison, isn't it?

chibi bazu, who's the shorty now ?

hope there wilk be some bonus page/chapter

that was good, but now i'm lil sad

Mashiro don’t do it. “I knew her when she was a ghost” won’t hold up in court

Dex-chan lover
AaaaaHhhhhhhh it's not enough for me.ToT.we need a sequel of thissss..
Also never thought this would turn into age gap.not that I'm complaining lol.XD.
Though I thought she gonna meet her again on the same age as her.XD.oh well.

Aahhhhh I'm hoping for some extras after this because we need more fluffy interaction between them with little human bazu.>\\<.

Thank you soooooo much for the translations!!❤😊

Well that's stupid, ending a manga with such a high potential. I guess good things comes in short packages

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I would have done if Mashiro actually just lost everyone and lived out the rest of her life alone.

Users who are viewing this thread