Dear NOMAN

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon: Honest question, why did you split the Valentine's Special into separate "chapters" rather than put them all together in a single one?

Power Uploader
@MarqFJA87 Mainly because at the time the first one was released, I wasn't sure if Neji was releasing all of them or just the winner of the poll she held. Given the "blink and you'll miss it" nature of Twitter, I didn't noticed until the third part was released, after the first part was typeset, so it just made sense to release them individually as its own mini-arc.

Ah, I saw it was Neji, so I was expecting yuri, but instead I get VORE! what a trickster this author is!
😆

Remember those first few volumes of Bleach, before it went off the rails and became the shounen juggernaut we all love to hate? When it was just Ichigo and Rukia going around and sending souls to the afterlife?

THIS IS IT. (And I love it)

Wait, so chapter 14 is the final chapter of the entire series? Or just the final chapter of volume 2?
If its the series finale, its rather sad. This manga have potential, and even I'd say good atm.

Dex-chan lover
The last parts have stuff that feels a bit...forced, like there's no good reason for that stuff to happen, but they're still making it happen because they need drama (I mean the character moment, not the development of the story). Could've been slightly changed to make it better, I think, but besides that the whole story was nice enough.

Also lol at that ending.

Fed-Kun's army
I found this story randomly and fell in love with it. I do like to think that Bazu and whatnot are still fully aware in the end. I also just kind of enjoy the idea that the two of them ( Or three if you count girlfriend girl) Remain together for eternity. Just reincarnating and being somehow related. Either sisters, Mother, and Daughter, or just friends.

i never expected the story to take for a ride the way it did, not only the drawing really pleasant and sweet to look at but also the story is really interesting. The final plot was easy to see coming but not the way it hits the feelings. At the end we got a bittersweet final in my opinion but is still good.

I have no clue how this got into my plan to read section, but damn was it such a great read. I really want to see more of these characters and Iam a little hopeful after reading a part that said something along the lines of: This might be the end of this story, but what happens next is a story for another time.

I'M CRYING SO MUCH, GOD-DAMNED.
Neji is a perfect mangaka, I love they work so fucking much.
It's 1am here on Brazil and I can't sleep because I'm crying the reincarnation of Bazu and Chitose-chan.
The kid clearly is the Crow. And the cat it's Chitose-chan.
God, what a good end. A beautiful end.
Neji is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread