Dear Sa-chan - Ch. 28 - Beyond

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, first his mother left him.
Then after he started to love his dad's lover like a mother, she leaves him too.
Now after he starts to love his girlfriend, she also leaves.
Now he'll be too afraid of loving anyone because they will probably leave him if he loves them.

Isnt she pregnant? Ohhhhhhh boy...
I really hope he doesnt give up

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't expecting that beautiful color spread page....gave me conflicting emotions with what was happening in the story. So the boyfriend changing for the better wasn't enough for her, I guess, even though she was the one that wanted to continue the relationship. It's understandable that she can't just let go of the past and forget how she was cheated on, that easily, but cmon.

Damn I dont know how to feel. Still, he deserve it. The break up felt good at the same time I felt a little bit pity for him

That's my girl. Why bother to stay in a toxic relationship that's slowly eating you up inside? There are tons of good guys who'd treat her batter than that jerk. Look at him talking about considering searching for a sugar mama as last resort. That guy's a psychopath who has no moral standards for sure.

PS: No, she's not pregnant.
The previous chapters were talking about her period cramps and how anxious she was because it seemed like all she and kyo did when they met was having sex. And of course, there's the understanding that he cheated on her.

@Auyuez
Yes, she did ask to continue their relationship despite his cheating trash self but there's only so much pain and trauma one can handle before they break. Sometimes people will hang on to that tiny hope until they realize that it's not making them happy anymore. We see that clearly with the FL and that's why she decided to break up. It's perfectly fine to do that. It's a healthy choice for anyone to make, mentally and physically wise. I just hope she doesn't go back to his trash self. I definitely don't pity him, he deserves it. Please focus on your own happiness FL, you deserve sooo much better than someone who had to cheat in order to fall in love with you. 🙏🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread