Dear Sa-chan - Ch. 29 - Decisions and Suspicions

Fed-Kun's army
Well can't say he didn't deserve it.

...but to be fair, he did try to break it off much earlier, and she decided to cling on to him despite the fact.

Well, at least they can both move on, hopefully.

Thank you for the update!
It seems like the wife's misunderstanding about her husband will be solved soon, I still get weird vibes from the husband though he's quite possessive. I'm happy for the fl taking a new step and trying to get happy, for the ml though.. . That last panel was an oof.

Finally.

But their relationship doesn't feel like it's over.

I got bad vibes from one of the panels in a previous chapter. Sa-chan might be pregnant.

Double-page supporter
%D0%A3%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81.jpeg

I feel bad for Kyo honestly. He's an an emotional wreck do to his has upbringing, he's pretty much a sociopath, so its understandable that he is the way he is. Sure he cheated on Sa-Chan but he did try to "fix" it by telling her the truth and breaking up with her. Than she pretty much begged him to stay together so he agreed because he felt it might have been the right thing to do. And when he was finally starting to understand his own emotions it was ripped away. I don't know how dark the author is willing to go with the story, but Kyo is in a dark place right now. Much darker then before. He's currently in dept for 2mil and he lost his emotional support. I don't think he "deserved it" like some people here think.

Users who are viewing this thread