Dear Sa-chan

Contributor
Oh, Sa-chan, if only you had sex with me, I wouldn’t have fucked another woman who has the same bland personality as me. So technically, this NTR is all your fault.

BULL

SHIT

This is absolutely bullshit.
I read the first chapter a few days ago, and ... I drop it right away.
If you belong to those lines that says "This is interesting because it's different", but for me it's more like if you're the type who likes and wants to accept cringe love like Kuzu no Honkai, Koi to Uso, etc ... very welcome.

I can't stop laughing because I'm annoyed with the male lead and his "It's different when I meet this married woman next to my door." mindset. There is something wrong with him. Most likely the heroine will surrender and follow her boyfriend's demands? Or the bad is not going to know in the near future, behave like the best girl, and ---hopefully, there will be a new character who will take her from a man who doesn't want to appreciate her enough just because "she didn't have sex with me at the time."

Read it up to ch 5 dudes cheating for no reason which is realistic which I have no empathy for and plots pretty boring in general.

This really breaks my heart.
I don't care about multiple partners, as long as everyone involved is aware and okay about it. Cheating is just half assed.
And I don't want to hear shit about how "feelings are complicated", "it's hard and painful for him as well" and all that bs.
We all know it's only gonna get worse from here.

Now I feel sick.

I need to read something wholesome after this!

Also, would it really have been different if he did have sex with his gf at that time? I wonder about that. Highly doubt it.

Group Leader
Looks like it’s another “I’m cheating but it’s because I have swaying feelings for the other girl but rather than working it out with my girlfriend I’ll just do this generic ass monologue” kinda shit. The worst and most boring kind of shit. I do hope it’ll salvage itself though, the art is nice.

How can anyone read and enjoy this shit??? it feels so miserable. i hate how it feels like we’re supposed to sympathize with the male mc.. ew

Does anyone know how it ends or the major plot points? Cause I don’t want to read through this whole story of an asshole screwing other girls and cheating.

Fed-Kun's army
DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

YOU F**KING PIECE OF SH*T!

Okay rage outburst over, what I know about these kind of storys is they never end good and are the most iritating things to read, next to stuff like bland-bland-sekai.

That guy is right. He's even worst if he can't admit he's a piece of shit. I don't mind these kind of things as long as the MC admits he's scum.

Aggregator gang
Can't help it... this dude want some pussy and a hot thirsty married wife is his neighbor. 😏

@emmert
I sympathize with him. Dude did nothing wrong, the real problem is that both he and his gf are idiots for thinking long distance relations will work. What's even dumber is the fact that he agonizes over it, like ofc that was going to happen you dumbass 🤣

@fagit
Long distance relationships do work. You just have to put in the effort to make it work. My grandmother is proof of that with a long distance relationship of 4 years with her boyfriend from another country who she eventually married. They exchanged letters all the time and kept them all as momentos to read back on since he already passed away. This guy is just a piece of shit who couldn't hold it in his pants for what, a couple of days or weeks? What a loser.

I honestly don't understand ppl who're legit reading it. The manga is literally retarded drama-train with boring-ass characters, there's literally no reason to read it at all, like, who'd read something like that and why? I'm legit don't understand why would you waste your time like that

Users who are viewing this thread