Dear Us Who Used to Be "the Ice Knight and the Failure Princess" - Ch. 27 - An Immutable Portrait

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating. I feel sorry for her but at least if her father does start dating it's someone she knows and can come to like even more?

Dex-chan lover
So glad comments are back so we can all share in the insanity of this story <33
Thanks for the effort as always

Supporter
Such a weird direction this is going in. Who all has figured out who she is? Everyone seems to be dealing with the ghost of who she was and what happened. Ruining what they are trying to do now.

Dex-chan lover
Its kind of funny how the plot of the story (the female protagonist struggling with coming to terms with her untimely death and everything that happened in her absence) is so similar to the Author's own struggle with the story (it seems like there is no reconciling between the first chapters and the latest ones).

In both cases, every chapter seems to be "sticking to the past, and refusing to move forward"

Dex-chan lover
Such a weird direction this is going in. Who all has figured out who she is? Everyone seems to be dealing with the ghost of who she was and what happened. Ruining what they are trying to do now.

I think only the blind lady had figured it out for sure? The next closest is the maid who heard her monologue that one time and on the fence.

Orcar doesn't seem to know, but atm he's focused on the present by prioritizing Emilia's safety/education.
Emilia is just stuck between liking her mom and her notmom mom.

Dex-chan lover
Oscar you dumb fuck, can you please put your mind into the right place and stop wallows in regret and despair. Take good care of your daughter that your "beloved" late wife left you with.

Supporter
slow plot as usual but at least we gonna reach climax soon at royal palace arc?

I just wanna see them got happy end like wolf lord's lady lol. at least wolf lord's lady go with "new life" better and faster than this.

Supporter
I think only the blind lady had figured it out for sure? The next closest is the maid who heard her monologue that one time and on the fence.

Orcar doesn't seem to know, but atm he's focused on the present by prioritizing Emilia's safety/education.
Emilia is just stuck between liking her mom and her notmom mom.

He pretty much called it at the end of Chapter 20 and start of 21.

I thought she had told him, but when I double checked I was thinking of a completely different series. :D But now I can't find the name of that one...

I bought first part of chapter 28, and I see that they already in castle, the second part release at march 7th btw. Stay tuned ;)

Users who are viewing this thread