Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - The Hometown of Dwarves

Group Leader
@SlurpNoodle Manga literarly has a "Harem" tag on it, not to mention the only real kids here are Tama and Pochi. The elf is 6x his age, Arisa is also reincarnated and lived longer than him and he flirts with both in this very chapter, not to mention they keep making moves on him. "Adult accountability" my ass. He's just a typical harem MC that has too many girls to pick from so won't choose any.

Besides the point was that he literarly heard a description of something that sounds like a cute puppy or a pretty bird and the first thing that supposedly came to his mind was "well I sure hope it's actually sexy", an absoulte disconnect between the two and a dumb ass remark from the author. Either he's the "overly good guy" that won't touch any girls or the "mega horny guy" that randomly sexulaizes things in his mind, choose one and keep it consistent.

What kind of ingot was that? Must’ve been for a Great Sword because it was huuuuuge. If it was for a standard sword approximately the size of a katana, even an ingot 1/5 that size might be too much.

Thanks for the chapter update.

Dex-chan lover
He'll be forging the legendary toothpick and meat slicer knife, so that every girls on his party will be delighted to the food...

For some reason whenever I see "indirect kiss" mentioned anywhere I always cringe a little inside.

I've seen rather a LOT of blacksmithing (thought I've done almost none), and that's not how it works!
That's how it works though. When making steel (which almost nobody does themselves nowadays), the first step is casting the ingot. Then you start hammering it flat, fold and weld it on itself dozens of times to burn of excess carbon and get small, homogenous crystals. If you have extremely bad (low carbon) iron, you might also first weld it on a piece of refined steel, which speeds the process up, but reduces the quality a little and gives you dark lines on the finished metal (which, ironically, many people will pay extra for).
With a well-made iron ingot, you'd get few, long sparks. The many short sparks shown here suggest a lack of carbon from overheating, which would make it unusable for blades or tools.
As japanese tamahagane is one of the few types of steel still regularly produced in this manner, I guess that's where the author got the idea.

Not a big fan of this unharem but the girls growing a sense for when hes thinking about women of legal age is funny as hell

Fed-Kun's army
So skills are useless without the knowledge on how to use it? Makes most of his skills pointless haha!

Users who are viewing this thread