Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 12 Ch. 72 - Hammering in Turn

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 thanks for the explanation, even tho it was for someone else. Very useful as i was confused as to the importance of the name. Always hard to remember things from a chapter i read months ago

Dex-chan lover
the best part of this manga was when mc saved Tama, Pochi and Elza from slavery and teach them how to enjoy life

now it feels so mundane, I hope it will get better eventually

Oh @bejad007 This is just the beginning!! Just the small tip of the iceberg. The manga is based on the Light Novel so there are many episodes and stories that were omitted from the Web Novel version. On the other hand, there are other details that are new and that don't appear in the Web Novel.

Anyway, what I can tell you is that the story can feel slow and boring to you 'cause the publication of the raw manga and the english translation is sooo slow. But if you read any of the two versions of the novel you'll be looking forward to the next chapter of the manga to see in pictures what you have read.

Dex-chan lover
@Prothean two versions as in wn and ln or are there two different ln?

@Kaarme It is the same as talent except the talent he has gained is in the to 0.1% of talented people. I've met people who have no problem doing damn near anything and they aren't even autistic lol.

Double-page supporter
lmao, they nerf the fairy sword...but since they gave good details few pages after, guess i can let it slide... 😂
and thanks a lot for the chapters

Banned
@ilvanezzo these retards are everywhere, don't fret. If they really want to go with that line of thinking I'd argue they're projecting their western sensibilities, or more precisely a very bad attempt at virtue, onto our poor jap mangaka. smh these niggas

Dex-chan lover
that hammer looks obscenely massive even for a fantasy setting.

the hammer is my penis

The MC's constant expressionless face is pissing me off. I don't remember him looking so fucking bored.

Users who are viewing this thread