Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 99 - A Secret Meeting With Hero Nanashi

Double-page supporter
Almost completely forgot Satou is not a cliche, asexual harem protagonist, with the rest of the harem eternally thirsty.

Dex-chan lover
A tournament with the main characters without them participating? Will they be pulled in, or will he just watch?
Neither MC nor any of his party will participate in the tournament. But there would be other opportunities for them to fight.

"Take care of his libido" meanwhile he has a harem willing. If "any" will do, might as well be a friend.
Out of his harem, Satou is only attracted to the less-than-1-year-old homunculus (ethically problematic, no matter how you spin it) and noblesman's daughter with demonic breasts (he will certainly have to take responsibility for that).

Also, unlike many people here on the forums, it seems that Satou visited prostitutes even in his original world, and has no inhibitions about it.

Double-page supporter
I am suddenly reminded that the other homunculi had been on a mission to return the ring to a grave long ago. I don't know if they had any orders to rendezvous with Sato afterwards.

Without some guidance, I can see them getting into all kinds of trouble.

Group Leader
I am suddenly reminded that the other homunculi had been on a mission to return the ring to a grave long ago. I don't know if they had any orders to rendezvous with Sato afterwards.

Without some guidance, I can see them getting into all kinds of trouble.
They did tell the MC they would meet up with the group after completing their task, and left Nana as support until then.

Dex-chan lover
They did tell the MC they would meet up with the group after completing their task, and left Nana as support until then.
I believe it was mentioned somewhere around the time with the forest giants or something that they would meet up again at the labyrinth city, I think?

Users who are viewing this thread