Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Labyrinth

Double-page supporter
I honestly really dislike this type of writing. Basically villagers torture slaves to death and MC is like "Fine, I will just knock them out and tell them to not do it again".
Why is there so many manga's with this type of thinking?

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00
I don't necessarily disagree with you but does physical abuse warrant a death penalty? And who made the MC judge, jury and executioner? Takes a certain type of mindset to walk around and murder people for committing acts you judge as immoral.

Brutal MC's are fun too but you make it sound as if murdering villagers would just be an every day thing for a coder in his late twenties.

Double-page supporter
@Degernase no no no, I also don't want brutal MC, they get old fast. I would like to hear that MC despises that type of behavior from people (like a sentence "it is them that should be slaves" or "what kind of corrupted world is it?" or something that would show his dislike) but now we don't have anything like that. MC is fine with with physical abuse towards slaves, he is fine with slavery but he isn't fine with murder?
His character doesn't make sense. Contradictory in every sense.
But it is authors fault for trying to make a silly manga with serious concepts like slavery.

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 Yeah I agree that MC appears to act very cold and calculative, as if not caring about the beast girls or the perpetrators but rather in winning favor with that soldier girl. He saw the abuse take place and had time to act but didn't, then when she did before him he "missed the window".

That would be fine if the mangaka wanted to portray the MC in such a way, but this behaviour seems inconsistent with the saviour complex he has shown up until now.

Dex-chan lover
The cat, literally called "Balls", is a girl according to the character page?

Page 17, top-left panel: Is it just me, or does it look like that corpse is wearing regular-old sneakers/tennis shoes?

Users who are viewing this thread