Death Sweeper

Double-page supporter
Woah, really interesting, I like this kind of approach to the theme, it's very well-executed... The art is great and the fact that it doesn't indulge in unnecessary gory details makes it even more gut-punching. I'll be looking forward to more of this!

yea not really liking this one

The whole theme is pretty plain despite the interesting description. character's aren't too interesting and not much happens, which is unfortunate.

Group Leader
This corpse stuff is an interesting read, but RIP this manga, no scanlations for almost half a year.

Aggregator gang
Is there any other serie like that? About corpse disposal (be it the legal way or the cleaner is the underworld)
I know of Route End and Kurosagi corpse delivery (Slightly similar) but nothing else. I would be very interested about a manga about a underworld cleaner.

QSS

Group Leader
This is like a combination between kurosagi corpse delivery and route end

@Ovnidemon innocent by Sakamoto Shinichi follows the story of a family of executioners and how they deal with death, not exactly about corpse disposal as much as it’s about killing people tho. There’s also Shigeshoushi (The Embalmer)

Damn this manga is interesting. (Also shouldn't be read if you are thinking about suicide or you lost one of your beloved one)

Users who are viewing this thread